Last night I co-hosted an event with Adrian’s Network .
I am very nervous about using technology for “live events”. As a techie I know that at times technology does not work and often times when it does not work it does not work at the WRONG TIME.
We had used Eventbrite to handle attendee registration and I know Eventbrite has a great “Check in” app for events. So here’s what I took with me as a test of the night’s registration experience:
1. Portable WiFi “hot spot” (Verizon Wireless Broadband Card, but a card Tmobile, Clear, Time Warner, will do just fine as well)
2. Tablet (iPad – I could have used my BlackBerry PlayBook or a regular notebook as well)
3. Mobile Credit Card (Intuit GoPayment along with Intuit’s credit card swipe gizmo)
And of course I went to Eventbrite’s web site for the live check in of each guest.
Everything worked well and we checked in over 50 people using all “live” technology through the Internet.
Latest posts by Ramon Ray (see all)
- How the Recent Facebook Algorithm Change May Affect Your Business - April 6, 2018
- How AI is Transforming Small Businesses and a Look at Zoho AI - April 5, 2018
- 8 Reasons to Use a Business VPN for Your Online Business - March 26, 2018