Personally, I’ve used several netbooks (small notebook computers – small keyboards and tiny screens) but never liked them much for serious work as the screens were just too small and the keyboards were too small for my fairly regular sized fingers.
What I like VERY much are the new crop of ultra-light notebooks on the market. Dell, HP, Acer, Toshiba and others all make great ultra-light notebooks.
These are notebooks with 13″ or so screens, and almost full sized keyboards. The difference – full processing power, very, very thin, very light and most won’t have a CD player. It’s an ideal tool for someone who travels a lot and does not want their back to break.
What does this mean for you?
- If you are still lugging around a heavy notebook – get a new ultalight notebook.
- If you are painful typing and squinting on a netbook – get rid of it.
Latest posts by Ramon Ray (see all)
- Advice from the 2017 SXSW Dell Experience: How to Pitch a Complex Business - March 30, 2017
- The Experience: Dell Showcases the Power of Technology at SXSW 2017 - March 28, 2017
- Accounting Gets Artificial Intelligence: Xero’s New Service - March 16, 2017