The best way to manage your social media listening and publishing is to use tools such as Postling, HootSuite, CoTweet, TweetDeck or something else. These tools, from one dashboard, let you post and read all the social media traffic you want.
Today HootSuite updates its social media capabilities enabling connectivity to 3 popular platforms. Their blog post on this reads:
- Constant Contact – The Constant Contact app allows HootSuite users to view results of recent email campaigns, and share these across social networks, extending the reach of their marketing initiatives.
- Summify – Summify creates a summary of the top news shared from a user’s social feeds, providing a faster and more efficient way to stay on top of what’s truly important.
- Formulists – Managing Twitter lists is now easier for Formulists users to view dynamic, personalized list streams within the HootSuite dashboard.
The differentiation you’ll find in social media dashboards is how many and how deep they integrate into other platforms.
Latest posts by Ramon Ray (see all)
- Salesforce Upgrade Its Customer Service Platform. Faster Setup Time. - July 27, 2017
- Why Wix Code Is a Game Changer for Businesses - July 25, 2017
- How Adobe Scan and These 7 Tips Can Make You More Productive - July 25, 2017