Knovial had a flash of genius and has taken cloud technology for businesses one step further. Instead of your email marketing, social media, mobile apps and your SEO being handled by different companies, Knovial handles it all.
Knovial has not reinvented the wheel. However, you have to scratch your head and say “Why didn’t I think of that?”
The Atlanta-based company has been around for over a decade. Knovial has had major clients such as BellSouth, AT&T, Scientific Atlanta and Siemens, but has not limited their services to “The Big Boys.” The company has a price structure that modest start-up companies can easily afford.
For $299/month, Knovial will custom design your web site. That $299 price also includes a custom logo design, unlimited changes, e-Commerce, a merchant account, hosting, unlimited email, iPhone & iPad apps, plus personal support. By the way, you don’t have to sign a contract!
Knovial has a simple business strategy, according to their website:
“If You Need It Done, We Will Do It Or Your Monthly Payment Will Be Refunded.”
Knovial realizes their future lies in working hard to build their clients’ businesses as if they were their own. Their long-term vision rests in building internet partnership.
The company’s $1299/month package has everything the $299/month package has, with the added extras of monthly SEO and social media.
Knovial is an intelligent enough company to realize their packages might not fit everyone’s specific business needs. Hence, you can design your own unique marketing plan with Knovial’s online marketing consultants for free!
This full service web-technology company has also created a series of iPhone & iPad apps:
- KNOVIAL BLOG & KNOVIAL STATS: These two apps makes it possible to blog from anywhere, regardless if your blog is on WordPress or Blogger.
- KNOVIAL SALES : This simplifies a sales person’s needs. You can add prospective clients, current customers or process orders while on the road. You can also create tasks to remind yourself and others what needs to be done later.
- KNOVIAL MEDIA : This makes it easy to download and stream your company’s videos from any iPhone or iPad. If you need your company’s latest videos, you always have them on hand 24/7.
- KNOVIAL SOCIAL: With Knovial’s built-in RSS reader, you can update Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook with just one click.
- KNOVIAL PROJECTS is currently in development. This will make it easy to manage projects from anywhere on your iPhone or iPad. With this app, no one will be out of the loop. All will be on the same page when you’re working on joint projects.
Real genius is taking great ideas and making them small enough to serve everyone’s needs. Knovial’s “real genius” is developing a web experience enjoyable for the customer and less of a headache to the business owner.
Latest posts by Jordan Brown (see all)
- Connect With Your Customers: Tips On Delivering What They Want and Avoiding What Turns Them Away - April 26, 2012
- Internet Security Madness Lasts Far Longer Than March Madness - April 9, 2012
- Are You Tracking Your Online Reputation? Here Are Three Services That Can Help You Keep A Good Rep! - April 5, 2012