Small business expert and author, Jane Applegate, has teamed up with Microsoft’s Windows Small Business Server team to launch Tech Essentials with Jane Applegate, a new online program showcasing the best technology, tools, and equipment for growing companies.
Check it out at www.myfirstserver.com.
The new 20-minute program features interviews with experts and small business owners. Applegate and her guests provide insights and advice for making better decisions related to purchasing technology and equipment.
“Tech Essentials” provides business owners and managers with the latest tools, technology, and information they need to succeed in today’s super-competitive business environment.”
Ramon Ray, Smallbiztechnology.com’s editor and tech evangelist, joins Applegate as the expert on the first episode, which was shot at the Microsoft Studios.
Tech Essentials also offers viewers an opportunity to submit their stories or share their technical expertise as a potential guest on a future episode.
Tech Essentials with Jane Applegate segments:
- Tell Your Story: Business owners share their best technology solutions
- Tech Trends Update: Products and news you can use
- Tech Tips: Exclusive tips and strategies from respected small business authors and consultants
- Ask the Expert: Jane interviews technology experts
Latest posts by Ramon Ray (see all)
- Advice from the 2017 SXSW Dell Experience: How to Pitch a Complex Business - March 30, 2017
- The Experience: Dell Showcases the Power of Technology at SXSW 2017 - March 28, 2017
- Accounting Gets Artificial Intelligence: Xero’s New Service - March 16, 2017