My friend Gene Marks suggests that you stop buying inkjet printers.
The ink (or rather tone) is expensive in laser printers, but they last longer and you’ll get less paper jams, Gene advised in his regular column for Forbes.
I’m not sure I agree with him about not buying inkjets and I KNOW that the folks at Epson don’t agree (as they specialize in inkjet printers).
However, other advice he writes about in regard to printer buying is:
- – install an ink saving program on your computer to help your printer use less ink
- – use a wireless printer
- – buy a printer that can connect directly to the Internet (read one of my articles on this here)
This is just a few of Gene’s words of wisdom.
Printers are still quite useful office appliances. If your printer is old and getting ready to die, recycle it, read Gene’s full article here – regular column for Forbes
Latest posts by Ramon Ray (see all)
- Facebook’s Tools for Mentorship, Hiring and Education - November 14, 2018
- My Experience at a Facebook Community Boost Event - November 12, 2018
- Actress and Entrepreneur Nikki Reed Shares Her Insights on Sustainability, Tech, and Design - November 2, 2018