Technology has its impact everywhere! Every company, every business, in fact, every individual employs technology in one way or the other. With the growing popularity of Social Media and the internet along with the amalgamation of innovation and creativity, the market is now being dominated by amazing tech gadgets. I will be suggesting three cool gadgets to endow a business owner with.
Samsung i9100 Galaxy S2:
This smartphone is a personal recommendation. I’ve been using it for a couple of months now and in my opinion this is the best phone for managing all sorts of tasks. It’s equipped with a 1.2 GHz dual core processor, 1 GB of RAM, internal storage of 16GB to 32 GB, 8 mega pixel camera, video recording at 1080p, 2 mega pixel of secondary front facing camera and a 4.3 inches Super AMOLED Plus capacitive touchscreen! From quick and quality Skype meetings to amazing browsing to managing all your tasks, this is currently the best phone in the market based on its price and features.
This 7-inch tablet is ultra affordable and it copes smoothly with Amazon’s impressive collection of digital music, video, magazine, and book services in a single package. It has a great Web browser, and its Android app store includes most of the big must-have apps in the market today. The screen quality is exceptionally good for the price! All in all, it’s an exceptional device and a must have!
Click here to buy the Kindle Fire directly from Amazon.
GTMax Black 10 Port High Speed USB Hub
An affordable and useful device! Plug this USB hub into any computer’s USB port to get 10 extra USB 2.0 ports and connect more USB devices at the same time. Supports hot swap, plug and play. Perfect for connecting any USB peripherals such as USB printers, USB scanners, USB cameras, USB keyboards, USB mice, USB portable hard drives, USB CD-R/RW or DVD-ROM drives and USB 1.1 hubs all at the same time!
Click here to purchase the device from Amazon.
I know these devices will get you excited and some of you might consider purchasing them (i.e. if your pocket allows you to), but give the following a thorough read before you ever decide to buy online:
- Always buy from known stores.
- Check if the retailer has enrolled in industry oversight programs such as trust mark or trust seal.
- Before buying from a new company, evaluate the website by considering issues such as: the professionalism and user-friendliness of the site; whether or not the company lists a telephone number and/or street address along with e-contact information; whether a fair and reasonable refund and return policy is clearly stated; and whether there are hidden price inflators, such as excessive shipping and handling charges.
- Ensure that the vendor address is protected with SSL when entering credit card information. If it does, the web address on the credit card information entry screen will start with “HTTPS”.
Latest posts by Farhan Niazi (see all)
- clearString: A Web Content Management System Developed For and Catering To Small Business - October 30, 2013
- Groupon Strikes In 2013 With the Breadcrumb POS iPad App for Small Businesses - June 25, 2013
- iSIGN Puts Advertisements on the Move for Small Businesses - November 15, 2012