HootSuite announced today that 3 Million people are using it to manage their social media engagement.
If you are still using Twitter.com to manage you’re social media there are many programs you should consider that make it much easier to manage your social media interactions.
Here’s a few reasons why you should use a social media tool to manage Twitter and Facebook.
- They integrate your lists into easy to use interfaces
- They make it easy to see a dashboard of who’s talking
- They make it easy for your to schedule Tweets or other posts
- Some of the service provide excellent analytics to help you measure what posts are most popular and which channels
These are just a few reasons.
In particular to HootSuite it’s service entatils the following features:
- Integration of Facebook tools including search, groups, events, photos and geo-location
- Becoming a LinkedIn Certified Developer and adding deeper LinkedIn integration
- 3 million in financing, plus acquisition of TwapperKeeper
- Acquiring location-based marketing tool, Geotoko, to social media management system
- Acquiring web service, What the Trend, which shares user-defined explanations of trending topics on Twitter
- Addition of YouTube, Flickr, Tumblr, and Get Satisfaction to the HootSuite App Directory
- Addition of Google+ Pages integration in dashboard
- Series of infographics from What the Trend: Top Trending Topics on Twitter for 2011
- Addition of Constant Contact, Summify and Formulists to the HootSuite App Directory
- Continued enhancement and new feature development for Android, Blackberry, and iOS including iPad and iPhone optimizations
Interested in learning more about social media, read my simple book “Technology Resources for Growing Businesses”, you can buy it on Amazon.com or download two free chapters from SmallBusinessTechnologyGuide.com
Latest posts by Ramon Ray (see all)
- 3 Creative Ideas to Boost Your Local Marketing Campaigns - December 11, 2017
- Vistaprint Report Says Many Consumers Will Shop More Small Businesses in 2018 - October 2, 2017
- Kensington Announces Ultimate Presenter with Virtual Pointer - October 2, 2017