Apps are a dime a dozen and I often put Apps in Tech Thursday. For the sake of speed, I might just do some short posts like this, to let you know of useful apps (or other short news items) that I feel might be of interest to your business.
So, for those of you who who manage lots of conference calls and in particular use FreeConference.com , they’ve come out with an app that automatically connects to your existing FreeConference account, or you can sign up from within the app. Their press release says that you can keep your conferencing info with you at all times, no matter how many conferences you schedule a week or a month. FreeConference for iPhone makes it easy and convenient to connect to your call: A one-touch dial-in inputs your call-in number and access code, for easy management of the conference from within the application.
As your phone become more of a tool that you use on par with your computer, the APPS you have on your phone is going to be increasingly important.
FreeConference App for iPhone provides immediate access to everything you’ll need to start conferencing, conveniently and easily, including features that give you control of:
- -Adding participants
- -SMS and email invitations
- -Quick Connect to conference calls
- -Managing groups and Contact lists
Latest posts by Ramon Ray (see all)
- How Leaders Can Build a More Collaborative and Productive Virtual Team - September 15, 2017
- How to Create an Effective and Cohesive Online and Offline Marketing Strategy - September 15, 2017
- Salesforce Upgrade Its Customer Service Platform. Faster Setup Time. - July 27, 2017