I’m really honored to be a judge in VerticalResponse’s “The Next Teen Tycoon Contest” , joining author and speaker Arel Moodie, Daniel Brusilovsky of Teens in Tech Labs, Janine Popick who is CEO and founder of Vertical Response, John Jantsch of Duct Tape Marketing, Nicole Richardson of Inc.com and Steve Mariotti of Network for Teaching Entrepreneurship. What an A list of great folks.
Basically we’re looking for teens who have their own business idea or their own business and we want to hear about it.
1. Shoot a 2-minute video
2. Submit your entry by February 3rd
3. Tell everyone to vote for you
Our panel of seasoned entrepreneurs and small business experts will gather behind their magic curtain, review the finalists and select the three winners!
The winner gets $4,000 and a trip to TEDxTeen NY. Two 2nd place winners get $2,000!
Latest posts by Ramon Ray (see all)
- 3 Creative Ideas to Boost Your Local Marketing Campaigns - December 11, 2017
- Vistaprint Report Says Many Consumers Will Shop More Small Businesses in 2018 - October 2, 2017
- Kensington Announces Ultimate Presenter with Virtual Pointer - October 2, 2017