I’m really honored to be a judge in VerticalResponse’s “The Next Teen Tycoon Contest” , joining author and speaker Arel Moodie, Daniel Brusilovsky of Teens in Tech Labs, Janine Popick who is CEO and founder of Vertical Response, John Jantsch of Duct Tape Marketing, Nicole Richardson of Inc.com and Steve Mariotti of Network for Teaching Entrepreneurship. What an A list of great folks.
Basically we’re looking for teens who have their own business idea or their own business and we want to hear about it.
1. Shoot a 2-minute video
2. Submit your entry by February 3rd
3. Tell everyone to vote for you
Our panel of seasoned entrepreneurs and small business experts will gather behind their magic curtain, review the finalists and select the three winners!
The winner gets $4,000 and a trip to TEDxTeen NY. Two 2nd place winners get $2,000!
Latest posts by Ramon Ray (see all)
- Salesforce Upgrade Its Customer Service Platform. Faster Setup Time. - July 27, 2017
- Why Wix Code Is a Game Changer for Businesses - July 25, 2017
- How Adobe Scan and These 7 Tips Can Make You More Productive - July 25, 2017