With the increasing prominence of smartphones and tablets, its highly likely that these tools are being used for business and personal reasons. Vijay Patel, manager of wireless data sales at Verizon Wireless, explains how mobile technology can be used to boost productivity and to grow the business. Here are the key takeaways from the video below:
– Mobile provides the capability to work on the go, not only to check in and to communicate with customers, but also to connect back at the office.
– Wireless providers have training and solutions in place to help small businesses grow and meet their needs. Don’t forget to consider them as a source of expertise!
– Consider the business image that you will create as a result of using X technology or Y device. It could change once you make a switch, and you want to remain consistent.
Latest posts by Allison Midori Reilly (see all)
- Why Bloggers Need Website Security - June 22, 2012
- QR Code Security Best Practices - May 2, 2012
- 3 Easy Ways to Prevent Your Data from Being Tracked - April 11, 2012