Relationships are hard, and relationships with your customers aren’t any easier than a relationship with a friend, spouse, or family member. Tyler Garns, vice president of marketing with Infusionsoft, explains a few easy ways to keep those customer relationships going. Here are the key takeaways from the video below:
– Automation is something that small business owners should consider in order to focus on growing the business. This will allow you to handle any and all leads that come in, and nurture them without having you to deal with every single one individually.
– Think about the bounce rate of your website, or the rate the visitors come to your site and then leave without providing any information. What can be done to lower that rate? What’s the problem? Is it the call to action? The landing page? The offer, perhaps?
– Keep your business vision in mind. It’s very easy to start listening to naysayers or to get tired of all the hard work it takes to build a business from the ground up.
Latest posts by Allison Midori Reilly (see all)
- Why Bloggers Need Website Security - June 22, 2012
- QR Code Security Best Practices - May 2, 2012
- 3 Easy Ways to Prevent Your Data from Being Tracked - April 11, 2012