Email marketing company Vertical Response has recently and aggressively shifted to also serve as a content and online conversation service and not just primarily email marketing.
You’ll find that Mail Chimp, iContact, Campaigner and others will quickly provide more and more social media engagement tools to their portfolios as well. Of course Constant Contact started the most aggressive move to social media with is purchase of NutShell Mail and other social additions to it’s portfolio and will also continue to offer more social and content management tools.
In a press release Vertical Response announced new updates to its social platform:
Knowing that small businesses often wish for more hours in the day, VerticalResponse added two noteworthy time-saving features to its newly acquired Roost social media marketing platform. Roost enables users to easily and quickly create, schedule, manage and measure their social media marketing campaigns from one convenient dashboard. The new features include:
- Conversations. Customers can now interact with Facebook fans and Twitter followers from within the Roost dashboard. They can view and respond to Facebook comments and Twitter replies without having to log into those applications separately.
- LinkedIn integration. Users now have the option to add LinkedIn to their Roost account, enabling them to post content to their LinkedIn profile directly from the Roost dashboard.
Structured Content to Share
VerticalResponse also released several new content sources for Roost, giving customers more options and opportunities to share relevant information with their fans, followers and connections. The new features include:·
- Quotes library. Customers can now quickly find, select and post popular quotes to their social networks, making creating posts easier than ever. The new Quotes library contains 40 topics, ranging from leadership and motivation to sports and food, making social engagement a better customer experience.
- Additional content feeds. The company added two new content feeds to their content library, including curated content from top blogs and breaking news. Users now have a greater variety of information to choose from when it’s time to decide what to post.
Latest posts by Ramon Ray (see all)
- NEWS: Neglecting Website Basics Can Significantly Impact Sales - May 18, 2017
- News: U.S. Businesses Neglect a Major Information Security Risk - May 18, 2017
- News: Wix Launches SEO Tool and Google Integration - May 17, 2017