For some small businesses, it is a New Year’s Resolution to utilize the cloud more, or better. In this video from the Small Biz Technology Summit, Dal Gemmell (Symantec) and Raj Sheth (RecruiterBox) explain how cloud technology can help a small business, and how it’s about finding the tools that fit your specific needs. Here are the main takeaways from the video:
– When investing in a cloud computing tool or solution, make sure to ask yourself why you’ll be using this tool? Cloud technology is great, but it also isn’t great if it’s not saving you any time.
– Cloud tools are not that expensive, and many come with a free trial. Small business owners have a tendency to think that many of these tech tools, like cloud computing, must cost a boatload of money.
– Cloud can help with managing the repetitive processes of a small business. Instead of doing these yourself, every single day or week, why not let a cloud computing solution help?
Latest posts by Allison Midori Reilly (see all)
- Why Bloggers Need Website Security - June 22, 2012
- QR Code Security Best Practices - May 2, 2012
- 3 Easy Ways to Prevent Your Data from Being Tracked - April 11, 2012