The business loses a sale and the customer can’t buy what they want. I’ve been writing for some time now about the ease with which any business can start processing credit cards from just about anywhere with mobile credit card solutions from Intuit’s GoPayment and Square.
Recently Intuit updated their GoPayment credit card swipe from a white half moon plastic gadget to a cool looking black swipe gadget that makes it even easier to do a credit card swipe.
So why should you care?
- If you are not accepting credit cards, open an account – it’s free (not including processing fees) and worth carrying around a credit card swipe in your bag
- If you’ve got an old credit card swipe consider upgrading to a better swipe
Latest posts by Ramon Ray (see all)
- How Leaders Can Build a More Collaborative and Productive Virtual Team - September 15, 2017
- How to Create an Effective and Cohesive Online and Offline Marketing Strategy - September 15, 2017
- Salesforce Upgrade Its Customer Service Platform. Faster Setup Time. - July 27, 2017