TweetDeck, which I use, is great for having a dashboard of social media engagement, especially Twitter.
You can view the tweets from your followers and those on your lists, reply and a few others things. But what if you want to see and reply to things on Facebook? LinkedIn? What if you want analytics related to your social media engagement, TweetDeck does not provide these tools.
As your social media needs grow you might want to consider other tools that provide more robust solutions.
These tools give businesses a range of options: teams collaboration, better metrics, CRM integration and other advanced features.
Most of them have free trials so you and your team should try them out.
In the case of Roost by Vertical Response they’ve upgraded their service to include:
- Conversations. Customers can now interact with Facebook fans and Twitter followers from within the Roost dashboard. They can view and respond to Facebook comments and Twitter replies without having to log into those applications separately.
- LinkedIn integration. Users now have the option to add LinkedIn to their Roost account, enabling them to post content to their LinkedIn profile directly from the Roost dashboard.
Structured Content to Share
VerticalResponse also released several new content sources for Roost, giving customers more options and opportunities to share relevant information with their fans, followers and connections. The new features include:
- Quotes library. Customers can now quickly find, select and post popular quotes to their social networks, making creating posts easier than ever. The new Quotes library contains 40 topics, ranging from leadership and motivation to sports and food, making social engagement a better customer experience.
- Additional content feeds. The company added two new content feeds to their content library, including curated content from top blogs and breaking news. Users now have a greater variety of information to choose from when it’s time to decide what to post.
If you find that your basic social media tools are not working consider upgrading. I’ll be in fact doing a Small Business Success Summit focused on social media webinar with Social Media Examiner and sharing about some of these tools. Check out the webinar here.
Latest posts by Ramon Ray (see all)
- 3 Reasons Invoicing Apps Are Essential For Fledgling Businesses - November 28, 2016
- Don’t Let Technology Create Blinders On Your Perspective. Every Leader’s Nightmare. - November 27, 2016
- Video Humanizes Your Brand: 3 Tips To Use It For Your Business. - November 4, 2016