For very small businesses, you won’t need a tool like ExactTarget’s CoTweet which has been newly renamed to SocialEngage. However for those of you who are looking for more professional tools that enable maximum team collaboration of social media engagement, the new version of CoTweet could be what you’re looking for.
When you’re on your own and doing everything, including social media management you NEED tools like TweetDeck, Postling or Roost to help you manage it all. But as you get a small (or large) team in place you need tools that let your team collaborate together, while speaking with one voice, on social media sites.
This is what SocialEngage is about.
The new version of SocialEngage (formely CoTweet) includes these features:
· Outbound Editorial Workflow – Enables a team of people to create content while controlling what and when that content is published. Users can create a Tweet or Facebook post which is first sent to an approver who can reject or approve the content before it goes live.
· RSS Integration – Allows marketers to take RSS feeds and post either automatically to specific Twitter and Facebook accounts or to a review queue for editorial control. Marketers can edit content to append or prepend and customize how the post appears on Twitter and Facebook.
· Exporting Conversations – Provides the ability to download data from the Inbox, Sent and Closed folders to .csv format for those that have strict compliance rules or need to conduct customer reporting and segmentation.
· SSL Security – Ensures the security of data sent via SocialEngage using encryption to avoid potential exposure.
· Cross-Channel Integration – Provides a unified view of each consumer’s interactions across email, mobile, social media and the Web, and makes data available in real time for audience segmentation and engagement.
Latest posts by Ramon Ray (see all)
- Advice from the 2017 SXSW Dell Experience: How to Pitch a Complex Business - March 30, 2017
- The Experience: Dell Showcases the Power of Technology at SXSW 2017 - March 28, 2017
- Accounting Gets Artificial Intelligence: Xero’s New Service - March 16, 2017