It seems that ‘mobility’ and ‘mobile marketing’ are some of the new buzzwords in business. Buzzwords will come and go, but the impact of mobile devices will not. As consumers and professionals become more accustomed to doing things on the go and to using mobile devices as primary computing tools, small businesses need to figure out how to use these platforms to stay a part of the buzz. Brent Leary of CRM Essentials offers these key takeaways from the video below:
– Mobile devices are also a great way to stay connected with the customers, as well as to stay connected with the office and to boost productivity.
– Mobile platforms aren’t just opportunities to improve our business, but also to build business models and to create new revenue streams.
– Consumers are now becoming customers through the mobile device, instead of going through the desktop. This highlights the importance of businesses being on mobile platforms instead of just online in general.
Latest posts by Allison Midori Reilly (see all)
- Why Bloggers Need Website Security - June 22, 2012
- QR Code Security Best Practices - May 2, 2012
- 3 Easy Ways to Prevent Your Data from Being Tracked - April 11, 2012