With the direction online marketing is going, it’s no longer enough to have a presence. Small businesses must push their marketing message strategically, and then lure customers is through quality content and a quality message. Sounds tough, but it’s doable, and John Lawson of ColderIce offers these key takeaways in the video below:
– Social media isn’t exactly free. If you’re going to include social media in your marketing mix, make sure that it’s part of a strategy, and not something playing the field on its own.
– How do you get people to sign up for your email newsletter or your free white paper? Give them something they want! This means quality content and a quality message.
– Don’t sell on YouTube or on the blog. Why? There’s no checkout there! Push them to the shopping cart!
Latest posts by Allison Midori Reilly (see all)
- Why Bloggers Need Website Security - June 22, 2012
- QR Code Security Best Practices - May 2, 2012
- 3 Easy Ways to Prevent Your Data from Being Tracked - April 11, 2012