One of the biggest challenges small businesses face is marketing effectively, and marketing in a way that grows and sustains the business. Kristy Campbell from Manta offers several pointers on how to evaluate your current marketing techniques, and make sure that what you are doing is effective. Main takeaways from the video below:
– Consider the elevator pitch. This is what you, and your employees, are showcasing in a short amount of time, both online and in person. Make sure that this pitch clearly differentiates who you are from the competition.
– Email marketing is incredibly effective! It’s a chance to communicate in a succinct manner, which is what many customers want.
– Find where you need to be online before going online. First, figure out where your customers, prospects, and competitors go, and then set up an amazing presence at those outlets.
Latest posts by Allison Midori Reilly (see all)
- Why Bloggers Need Website Security - June 22, 2012
- QR Code Security Best Practices - May 2, 2012
- 3 Easy Ways to Prevent Your Data from Being Tracked - April 11, 2012