Today, Orabrush , who will be speaking at the March 6th 7th Annual Small Business Summit, announced its popular tongue cleaner is now available in more than 20,000 stores worldwide, including Walmart and CVS stores in the U.S. This is a remarkable milestone for the small company that has used only YouTube and social media to advertise its products.
In just two years, Orabrush has made a name for itself among such juggernauts as Procter & Gamble, SC Johnson and General Mills and was also recently named one of “10 new products to watch for in 2012” by USA Today. Orabrush has the third most-subscribed sponsored channel on YouTube, right behind Old Spice and Apple. Check it out at: www.youtube.com/orabrush.
Orabrush success might be a bit beyond the scale of typical small businesses, but the overall concepts it has used are easy to duplicate and can yield results for any business. Here’s the secret, in a nut shell:
- Know your audience
- Use low cost advertising tools such as cost per click Facebook and search engine marketing to reach them
- Measure the success of your advertising and tweak it accordingly
- Write good advertising copy. Agonize over the few years in your search advertisement
- Create professional looking (but still low cost) video
- Write lots of informative copy to educate your audience and serve as food for search engines
- Have fun and learn.
- Commit time to producing and doing all of the above
Latest posts by Ramon Ray (see all)
- 4 Tips for Staying Safe on a Public Computer - January 20, 2017
- 5 Tips To Choosing Your Marketing Automation Provider - December 16, 2016
- GoDaddy Enhances Mobile Shopping With ApplePay and Shopping Cart Intelligence - December 14, 2016