There are many online services that have successfully integrated social CRM of in one way or another into their offerings. Two companies that immediately come to mind are Nimble and BatchBook. Of course SalesForce.com is also a huge leader in this space. However, what many of these offerings are missing is the ability to automate a response as part of an automated and integrated marketing campaign.
For example, you have a sales campaign to sell your grape jelly during Easter. Wouldn’t it be great if every time someone shared a story you wrote in your email newsletter, that you could add them to a list to receive more information about Jelly? This kind of customer intelligence not only brings you closer to your customers but also helps you provided more target information to customers who have shown the highest desire to want more of it.
To this point, Infusionsoft added huge amount of social media features to its core offering.
The new features allow customers to include sharing buttons in their emails and Web forms and trigger automated actions after a social snippet button is clicked. Users now have better visibility in to who is sharing and what type of content is being shared. Having this data helps them segment and target their sales and marketing efforts to their lists of prospects and customers much more effectively.
Key features allow users to:
- Broadcast hosted emails and Web forms through Facebook and Twitter. Users can create simple landing pages using the Drag & Drop Web Form Builder, publish them on Facebook and Twitter, and capture leads through social media without having to create full landing pages and custom URLs.
- Include a social snippet in their emails and Web forms that allow subscribers to “like” and/or “share” the content with their contacts on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter. The shared pages include a hosted Web form, giving customers a way to capture leads though social media.
- Trigger automated follow-up actions after a social snippet button is clicked. Users can track who is sharing content socially and what content is most popular. They can then follow up with the customers that share with targeted information.
- Measure and report on social media sharing activity. Infusionsoft provides a variety of reports to track opt-ins generated through social media as well as the number of times an email is shared and viewed.
Bottom line, if you have a product to sell or do marketing CAMPAIGNS ensuring that you can integrate social media triggers and not just email response triggers to your campaign could be very important to making the campaign even more successful.
Latest posts by Ramon Ray (see all)
- 3 Creative Ideas to Boost Your Local Marketing Campaigns - December 11, 2017
- Vistaprint Report Says Many Consumers Will Shop More Small Businesses in 2018 - October 2, 2017
- Kensington Announces Ultimate Presenter with Virtual Pointer - October 2, 2017