Content is king, but if that content doesn’t address customer problems, or customers don’t even know about it, then what’s the point of it? Mike Johnson (North Social), Irene Koehler (Almost Savvy), and David Ramadge (eBay), explain how content ought to be utilized in order to achieve the desired results. Here are the key takeaways for their video below:
– To customers, local means finding what they need within driving or walking distance. Do you have the solution to a customer who’s 1o minutes drive away? If so, let them know through content, and amplify it.
– How do measure your social media campaigns? How do you know what’s going to work for you or not? Test, test, test.
– Make sure that you’re listening with your content and on social media. Are your answering questions from your customers. Are you responding to their comments?
Latest posts by Allison Midori Reilly (see all)
- Why Bloggers Need Website Security - June 22, 2012
- QR Code Security Best Practices - May 2, 2012
- 3 Easy Ways to Prevent Your Data from Being Tracked - April 11, 2012