Online marketing encompasses a lot of things: email, social media, seo, blogs, websites etc. How do make all this drive relevant traffic to your business, traffic that converts into leads? Tyler Garns (Infusionsoft), and Frederick Valleys (Google), explain how in this video below. Here are the main takeaways:
– Email marketing and social media are not at war with each other. They ought to be used together in order to be successful.
– Scaling a business happens when the small business owner makes the conscious decision not to do everything by themselves. This happens through either hiring others, using machines, or a little of both.
– The “Moment of Relevance” is when a business fulfills a consumers need or question by appearing in search engine results, either organically or through paid search ads.
– EVERYTHING in online marketing is measurable. Stay on top of this data.
Latest posts by Allison Midori Reilly (see all)
- Why Bloggers Need Website Security - June 22, 2012
- QR Code Security Best Practices - May 2, 2012
- 3 Easy Ways to Prevent Your Data from Being Tracked - April 11, 2012