The “millions of people” include your fellow business owners and entrepreneurs who are finding a productivity boost in the use of tablets.
I have a computer that is my main information creation and consumption device, however, I find that my tablet is also quite handy for a variety of tasks.
Some use their tablet as their main device, while others, like myself find it a great mobile accessory.
Whichever way you choose to use your tablet (as your main computing device or as an accessory) you’ll find that it is a productivity enhancer.
If you have NOT bought a tablet yet, it’s time to buy one for a variety of reasons:
- Display presentations on your tablet, much easier than on a computer
- Show your web site (or other web sites) to someone
- Read magazines, books; listen to podcasts through your tablet, Flipboard is really neat
- Access backup copies of all your information through (CX.com, Dropbox, Yousendit, Carbonite and other options)
- Batter life is much longer than your notebook
- When you wan to travel as LIGHT as possible – a tablet is your best option (and always your phone)
- Combined with a wireless keyboard the tablet is a POWERFUL computing device
- Tablets often take great photos and videos
- Your phone is not an ideal video conference tool, a tablet is
- Take notes, with a digital pen, on your tablet
As Gary Vaynerchuk said to an account executive as she was challenging him about the value of social media – what’s the ROI of your mother. Some things you just can’t quantify. You just know it’s right and DO IT.
Hence, every business owner should have a tablet – you might not think you have a use for it now, but you’ll sure have use for it after you buy it.
(That’s a picture of smallbiztechnology.com, on an iPad, using Mobstac’s mobile web site conversion service)
Latest posts by Ramon Ray (see all)
- Blockchain Is The New Hype Machine Small Businesses Should Ignore - May 19, 2018
- 5 Technologies every Entrepreneur Should Invest In - May 16, 2018
- How Has Technology Impacted Your Business? - May 14, 2018