A disaster will strike your business. Maybe not today. Maybe not tomorrow. But it will strike your business. When that happens, how prepared are you and what are you going to do if you are not prepared?
Doyenz, which makes business continuity solutions for businesses, offers these five tips to keep in mind.
- Encrypt your data
- Have redundancy
- Geographically distribute your backup
- Backup but also quick access to entire system
- Test your backup plan
- Prevent downtime with your backup environment
The reason many business go out of business is not because of the disaster per se, it’s because they cannot recover their business after the disaster. They were not prepared.
Their data, such as customer lists, staff information, records, plans, etc are all gone and they can’t get them back.
You can expand this image to download an infogrphic which will help you better understand how to be more secure.
Latest posts by Ramon Ray (see all)
- 3 Creative Ideas to Boost Your Local Marketing Campaigns - December 11, 2017
- Vistaprint Report Says Many Consumers Will Shop More Small Businesses in 2018 - October 2, 2017
- Kensington Announces Ultimate Presenter with Virtual Pointer - October 2, 2017