We’ve learned from legendary companies such as Amazon.com, Zappos, Ritz Carlton and many other great brands that customer service is essential. Great customer service is not accidental but takes several things, all must work right:
- Management who believes in customer service
- Employees who believe in it
- Training of employees in how to do great customer service
- Tools to enable a growing company to consistently deliver customer service
One of these tools is Salesforce.com’s Desk.com (developed by Assistly).
According to the Salesforce.com press release:
Desk.com enables businesses to deliver personal customer service by offering a help desk that is social, mobile and simple to use and deploy. Built with social at its core, Desk.com allows any business to instantly work with customers over any major social network. Desk.com Mobile allows companies to carry a help desk in their pocket and answer customers on the go. Finally, Desk.com is so simple that any company, even one without an IT staff, can get up and running over a weekend. Businesses can sign up for Desk.com for as little as $49 a month per agent.
At Bonobos, we need to move quickly because if we don’t support the customer, there will not be a customer to support. We have a huge volume of inquiries and a small staff, so customer service is everyone’s job. After deploying Desk.com in two days, we had a complete social help desk that everyone in our company can use.
Latest posts by Ramon Ray (see all)
- 3 Creative Ideas to Boost Your Local Marketing Campaigns - December 11, 2017
- Vistaprint Report Says Many Consumers Will Shop More Small Businesses in 2018 - October 2, 2017
- Kensington Announces Ultimate Presenter with Virtual Pointer - October 2, 2017