There are hundreds of companies who provide online software for growing businesses. Zoho, BatchBook, Infusionsoft, Vertical Response, Constant Contact, Google Apps, Office Live, Salesforce, Sage and many other companies all provide great solutions for growing businesses.
When considering a hosted application, the first thing that’s important is the viability of the company. You want to make sure that the company who sells you on a solution today is around tomorrow.
The SECOND thing that’s important is to ensure that the company has a roadmap to ensure other solutions integrate with it. Frankly this integration is really a function of how much market share the company has. For example, Intuit QuickBooks is the leading financial management product for small businesses – hundreds of other companies want to ensure their solutions work with QuickBooks. Same goes for Google Apples and more.
For example project management solution Clarizen, announced today their integration with Salesforce.com. This is a win for Clarizen and Salesforce.com. Clarizen customers can now consider using Salesforce.com and Salesforce.com customers can have a choice of yet another great project management tool.
Here is a bit more on the integration:
The Clarizen-Salesforce integration is robust. All Clarizen projects, milestones and resources are native Salesforce objects, giving organizations optimal customization and administration and a real-time sync between the two systems ensures updates are immediately visible. Additional key features include:
- Issue tracking: Issues can be submitted and tracked in both Salesforce.com and Clarizen, simplifying communication and speeding resolution.
- Financial integration: Professional services companies billing on milestone completion can use project resources in Clarizen to work easily with timesheets and expense sheets.
- Dashboard reporting: Users can build a visual dashboard based on new default reports, allowing managers to better understand trends, project manager effectiveness, profitability and resource allocation.
- The Clarizen-Salesforce integration supports Salesforce Professional, Enterprise and Unlimited editions and can be installed from the Salesforce.com AppExchange.
Latest posts by Ramon Ray (see all)
- Wix Launches Simple Marketing Automation for Growing Businesses – Wix Ascend - December 11, 2018
- You’ve Been Fired. How To Start Your Own Business - December 3, 2018
- Make Better Presentation Slides With This New Tool. Ramon Reviews Beautiful.ai - November 27, 2018