These three myths are that segmentation is hard, that A/B testing is not necessary and that web site analytics is an option.
None of these things is true and all of them are essential.
1. To make the segmented list easier to activate, Ramon says, you should move your email list off a spreadsheet and into a CRM system, such as BatchBook, which enables you to tag individuals and create targeted lists based on the tags.
2. Most email systems have completely automated the process of A/B testing email marketing efforts.
3. The only way to know if your content is effective is to see what is happening with it, says Ramon. The easiest way do that is to use Google Analytics.
Like this image? Big thanks to BigStockPhoto.com
Latest posts by Ramon Ray (see all)
- Accounting Gets Artificial Intelligence: Xero’s New Service - March 16, 2017
- 4 Tips for Staying Safe on a Public Computer - January 20, 2017
- 5 Tips To Choosing Your Marketing Automation Provider - December 16, 2016