These three myths are that segmentation is hard, that A/B testing is not necessary and that web site analytics is an option.
None of these things is true and all of them are essential.
1. To make the segmented list easier to activate, Ramon says, you should move your email list off a spreadsheet and into a CRM system, such as BatchBook, which enables you to tag individuals and create targeted lists based on the tags.
2. Most email systems have completely automated the process of A/B testing email marketing efforts.
3. The only way to know if your content is effective is to see what is happening with it, says Ramon. The easiest way do that is to use Google Analytics.
Like this image? Big thanks to BigStockPhoto.com
Latest posts by Ramon Ray (see all)
- Better and Easier Wifi Management with Linksys Cloud Manager - September 20, 2018
- How A Beauty Company Keeps Its Tech Edge – CTO Interview. Outsource and Get Expert Help. - September 18, 2018
- 7 Steps to Creating Your Own Startup - September 13, 2018