Whether you own a small retail chain or own a company that makes erasers, there’s always a way to tighten your grip on your customers, and building an app for your business will make that happen.
There’s no need to worry about paying exuberant sums of money to get your app developed, as there are companies that will now develop fully functional apps for you with a price tag somewhere in the ballpark of $500.
One of the most important keys to building a great business is to turn the customer experience into a dialog, developing rapport and sending constant little reminders that you exist by means of branding. Applications provide the best platform for a high level of customer interaction and branding in this day and age.
Surveys show that the largest percentage of tablet users are medium- to high-income individuals, proving the fact that the wisest “next move” for your business should be to build an app that caters to the mobile client.
So, here’s 5 good reasons why you should create a business app:
- Business apps establish an element of convenience for your customers, often keeping the level of interaction in the palms of their hands and reducing the need for on-site visits – a convenience for both!
- New prospects will come when they see your app in the marketplace. Customers also talk to each other: “Hey, Bob! I just got this awesome app from [insert business name here] that lets you make mobile purchases of its awesome products/services!”
- With regards to Android applications, you end up squandering less money into proprietary development environments and licensing, allowing you to just focus on development.
- Also particular to Android apps, you will also get the benefit of an open-sourced API, which will help you modify the application to naturally fit the needs of the environment it will launch in.
- Intelligent business owners from both small and large companies make their own apps to benefit from an extra revenue stream without having to worry about losses in the long run.
BONUS: I have two application developers ready to make your business shine without all the fuss of having to hire in-house:
- Infinite Monkeys – A respected app developer on the rise, Infinite Monkeys’ team is ready to create an application for free. That’s right! You’ll have a team working on your app right away without asking for a dime. It’s a good way to get your feet wet without burning a hole through your wallet and testing out all the neat features your business and customers will benefit from. Their free package offers you a basic business app that runs natively on Android OS and gets published on their own Monkey Market and they publish a copy of your app which will also run on any HTML5 mobile web browser. For $49 you can also get a native iPhone version of your app. Both will have display ads, Their most beneficial package costs a mere $499.00, giving you full power and flexibility – without any ads.
- Budget AppDev – A known iPhone business app developer, Budget AppDev is here to give serious businesses a standard static application for $999.00. Their most flexible applications come at a price of just under $5,000.00, offering you a fully personalized and branded social application that communicates with your servers and uses plenty of the iPhone’s native features. Want to see what they’re capable of? Check out their portfolio.
So what are you waiting for? The resources are available and there is certainly a need – regardless of your business type!
Latest posts by Miguel Leiva-Gomez (see all)
- What is ERP? Does It Have a Place In Small Business? - November 7, 2013
- Small Business IP Phone Services: A Guide To Choosing The Right System For Your Business - September 26, 2013
- 3 Services That Help Add A Face to the Name on Your Contact List - September 23, 2013