Constant Contact’s event management service has recently been upgraded with some new features. If you are NOT using an event management service to handle attendee registration (and more) you’re simply wasting your time and operating inefficiently.
I’ve been using Eventbrite’s excellent event management service for years, to manage the Small Business Summit and other events. Constant Contact has added value for many small businesses as it offers customers an integration of events and email marketing.
The three new features include:
- Custom Themes: In addition to using one of more than 140 pre-created event templates, customers can now create their own custom template for their event invitation, registration page, and home page, including background and foreground colors, header color, button, text color and type of font. Custom Themes makes it easy for an organization to match their brand to all event communications so they are easily recognizable and consistent with other marketing materials.
- Mobile Friendly Registration: Building on the mobile event check-in application released last year, Constant Contact has created a full mobile experience for those invited to attend events. Those invited to attend events can now register, submit payment, and check-in to events directly from their mobile phones.
- Event Directory Integrations: With a simple check of a box in the product, Constant Contact customers can add their events into popular event directories SocialVents and Events in America, further extending the reach of their organization’s promotional efforts.
- Attendee self registration (no manual registration on your part)
- Dynamic analytics related to the event attendees (titles, companies, business size, etc)
- Better analysis of the effectiveness of your marketing
- Faster attendee registration on the day of event
- Ability to work with partners on ticket sales (affiliates, co-marketing, etc)
As I’ve said before, when you are partnering (because that’s what it is) with a service provider on core parts of your business it’s critical to work with a company that has a vision of growth.
There are MANY great event services by a variety of startups, go with the ones that are built to last and continue to get better. This goes for every other aspect of your business too.
Latest posts by Ramon Ray (see all)
- Vistaprint Report Says Many Consumers Will Shop More Small Businesses in 2018 - October 2, 2017
- Kensington Announces Ultimate Presenter with Virtual Pointer - October 2, 2017
- Zoho Enables Real Time Messaging with Cliq - October 1, 2017