Hosted phone systems, such as provided by Ring Central, M5, Alteva, Momentum Telecom, 8×8, Avaya and many others enable growing businesses to NOT host their own phone system but have that phone system hosted by a managed service provider.
These services give you full fledged telephone systems that you can manage from a web browser or in many cases from your smartphone.
Recently RingCentral upgraded its service offering to include three new features:
- RingCentral Touch– Enabling full management capabilities from any tablet or smartphone. Intuitive customizable settings for administrators and users provide unmatched flexibility and control.
- RingCentral Presence – The ability to see if an employee is on the phone has gone beyond desk phones to now include mobile devices, truly integrating mobile users and improving productivity.
- RingCentral Connect – RingCentral integrates with Dropbox, Box and Google Docs, enabling customers to fax documents stored in their favorite cloud application, directly from their RingCentral service.
Latest posts by Ramon Ray (see all)
- Why I Hired a Sales Coach & Why You Should, Too - October 11, 2018
- The Advantages of Opening a Merchant Account. A Global Perspective. - October 4, 2018
- Talk Triggers. Get New Customers with Word of Mouth Marketing? New Book by Jay Baer and Daniel Lemin - September 24, 2018