I’ve been using PayPal for years and they have been the easiest way to accept payments online. Over the years, with the rise of mobile payments, there have been new options for small businesses to consider as they seek to ensure they can accept payments in the most secure and easiest ways possible. Amazon.com also enables payment acceptance and has given stiff competition to PayPal. Furthermore Square and Intuit GoPayment offers small businesses easy ways to accept payments from anywhere.
Recently PayPal came out with a variety of services and continues to be one of the leaders in mobile and online payment processing. The new product, PayPal Payments, is one business product with three tiers of capability to give U.S. small businesses the flexibility to easily choose a payment option that works for them. All of the tiers provide a full suite of payment solutions for online, offline, and multi-channel businesses that include:
- Online payments – 100 percent end-to-end PCI compliant checkout options that allow you to accept credit cards and PayPal online in minutes, with all the security you expect from PayPal;
- In-person, offline payments – ability to accept credit cards, PayPal, and checks in person using your smartphone, a free thumb-sized credit card reader, and app;
- Mobile payments – checkout automatically optimized for mobile transactions, giving you an instant way to accept payments on any mobile device;
- Invoicing – easy to use and customizable invoicing that helps you get paid faster. Invoices come complete with a Pay Now button customers can use to pay, even from a mobile device;
- And debit card – fast access to cash in your PayPal account, with 1 percent cash back when you sign for purchases.
Companies that do not keep up will get left behind – clearly PayPal will continue to be relevant in our lives.
Latest posts by Ramon Ray (see all)
- 4 Tips for Staying Safe on a Public Computer - January 20, 2017
- 5 Tips To Choosing Your Marketing Automation Provider - December 16, 2016
- GoDaddy Enhances Mobile Shopping With ApplePay and Shopping Cart Intelligence - December 14, 2016