Paychex, is celebrating small business week this week with a variety of useful information elements that I encourage you to check out.
In case you don’ t know Paychex provides small businesses with payroll, human resource, and benefits outsourcing solutions for small- to medium-sized businesses.
There’s two things I want to bring to your attention:
1. They’ve got a useful infographic showing the BIG IMPACT small businesses (such as YOUR business) are making on the economy.
2. Throughout the week, Paychex will provide new resources and features for small businesses on its new website for entrepreneurs and small business owners,BuildMyBiz.com. The resources and features Paychex is making available include:
- Podcast Series: available on iTunes and the BuildMyBiz blog, the series includes commentary from Paychex and industry subject matter experts, as well as small business owners.
- BuildMyBiz Social Media Kit: this includes an introduction to Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn; templates for designing your own Facebook and Twitter pages; and links to additional social media resources.
- Small Business Success Stories: Small business owners share their stories about starting and growing their business and their impact on communities, economies, philanthropy, and innovation.
- Live Webinar: Navigating Health Insurance Options for Businesses: With help from Paychex Insurance Agency, small business owners can get a head start on making a confident, informed decision about health insurance. The webinar is Monday, May 21 from 2:00 p.m. – 2:45 p.m. ET. Register today.
- New articles added to the collection of hundreds of materials, webinars, calculators, and tools on important business topics.
Small Business, Big Impact. – An infographic by the team at Paychex BuildMyBiz®
Latest posts by Ramon Ray (see all)
- How General Liability Insurance Adds Value to Your Organization - August 14, 2018
- Microsoft Surface Go: Is It A Fit For Your Business? - August 11, 2018
- Using AI to Improve Your Sales – Chrous.AI founder talks with Ramon Ray - August 8, 2018