BlogWorld Expo NY is one of the best events to learn all about the world of blogging an social media. It’s filled with the famous gurus like Robert Scoble and Chris Brogan and everyone in between. My friends Howard Greenstein, Jim Kukral, Barry Moltz and lots of others are attending and sharing their insight!
BlogWorld is a must-attend social media event, hosting thousands of attendees from 50+ countries, with more than 200 speakers. This will be our second year in New York and we’ve planned 3 days of cutting-edge conference sessions and eye-opening keynotes. It’s not just the conference content that BlogWorld attendees boast about, 2012 attendees will also find a thriving tradeshow and great evening networking mixers. This is the only industry-wide event bringing the global community of content creators and publishers together all under one roof.
So let me put it another way, why you should attend:
- Learn how to create quality Blogs, Podcasts, Web TV Shows and Video Channels
- Improve the look, feel, and sound of your content
- Hone your writing skills and create compelling content
- Discover the latest audio and video production tools, tips, and techniques
DISTRIBUTION: Learn how to reach a larger audience and build a dynamic, engaged community around your content using:
- Social networks like Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+, Pinterest and more
- Audio and video sharing sites like iTunes and YouTube
- Social bookmarking sites
- Improved keywords and SEO
- Search marketing
MONETIZATION: Learn all the tools, techniques and strategies to monetize your content with:
- Direct advertising
- Ad networks
- Contextual ads
- Affiliate programs
- Paid content
- Much more
NETWORK: There is only one event where you can meet, learn and collaborate with thousands of new media content creators who are just as passionate as you. You’ll also get the chance to network with potential sponsors, from small business owners to Fortune 500 execs, who are looking to meet with content creators like.