All the digital content we create, read and click on is wonderful. However, nothing beats the feel of paper – ripping open an envelope, reading a book (in the park or the bathroom), or holding a greasy business card.
This post is just to REMIND us all that the feel of paper is a nice surprise to a new client, old customer, vendor or an employee who’s simply done darn well.
- Thank you cards – you can easily order cards with logos from Vista Print
- 4 page informational brochure – I love HP MagCloud for things like this fast and easy and great customer service.
- Business card – Moo has some of the coolest, most eye catching and funkiest looking designs around
- Book – I printed my book “Technology Solutions for Growing Businesses” using a designer from Elance and Lighting Source printing.
This reminds me, HP MagCloud has new printing formats as well. Read more about it in their blog post here.
Latest posts by Ramon Ray (see all)
- NEWS: Neglecting Website Basics Can Significantly Impact Sales - May 18, 2017
- News: U.S. Businesses Neglect a Major Information Security Risk - May 18, 2017
- News: Wix Launches SEO Tool and Google Integration - May 17, 2017