If you feel like there aren’t enough hours in the day to complete all of the work you have to do, you’re not alone. One of the biggest problems the majority of business owners have is managing their time while playing multiple separate roles.
In recent years, Cloud technology has become more accessible to SMBs, but not quite as much at the level that it should be. There are companies that are trying to change this, and as they do, the amount of time juggling you have to do goes down significantly. According to eVoice, a company that provides Cloud-based mobile business phone systems (similar to a Cloud-based private branch exchange, or PBX):
- 38% of business owners consider time the most valuable part of their business. 36% said their computer is their most valuable asset.
- 25% of business owners value their time so much that they would pay $500 for just one extra hour of the work day.
- 30% of business owners declare that keeping up with changes in technology is the biggest challenge they face right now.
- 71% of business owners claim that they’ve gone more mobile within the past two years.
Given all these facts, don’t you think that a Cloud-based phone system will help your business become less time-consuming to run, give you that extra hour, and help you keep up with new technological advances? If you’re one of the 71 percent who have gone more mobile, perhaps that’s not enough. No. It’s time to go even further!
Below are two services that offer Cloud-based business phone services with extensions and all the goods:
- eVoice – A company we’ve already mentioned above, eVoice not only provides you with a Cloud-based phone service with extensions, but also offers you a complete receptionist experience. You get to leverage their “Auto Attendant,” which directs people to different departments of your business, all of which can route to a mobile phone! Their plans start at $9.95 a month with two extensions and 300 monthly minutes. Their biggest plan costs $29.95 a month and gives you 5 extensions with 1000 monthly minutes. Let’s not forget the voicemail transcription feature! That’s right. You can get a voicemail in text form via email or SMS.
- RingCentral – This company started offering Cloud-based PBX services recently, but has always been a trusted company for the PBX and telecommunications market. It so happens that this company also offers similar prices on their packages as eVoice does, with a bit of a twist. Their “Pro” plan costs $9.99 a month, includes 10 extensions, gives you 100 minutes, and gives you Internet facsimile (fax) services. Their “Pro Business” plan, however, gives you unlimited local and long-distance minutes, unlimited extensions, Internet fax w/dedicated number, and a “dial by name” directory. All plans include an “auto receptionist,” a toll-free number, advanced call forwarding, call queuing, and the ability to keep the number you currently use to receive calls.
Whether you choose one way or another isn’t important. You must learn to be one with the Cloud and take the next step to making your business a well-oiled machine. By the way, customers who call a business and are met with an auto-receptionist often have a higher opinion of the business’ seriousness than those who are met with an immediate answer by the owner of the company.