With the advent of technology, online shopping has grown in to a magnanimous global phenomenon – one that continues to grow as is evident by the numerous investments being made by businesses specifically for this purpose.
Payment procedures relied upon in the process of online shopping range from the now commonly heard of PayPal and even other MasterCard/Visa payment systems. Recently, however, a new payment procedure named PayDragon has come in to being and gradually it is beginning to give tough competition to even the most aggressive competitors like PayPal.
PayDragon is a free payment application accessible to all Android/iPhone users. Several similar businesses like GoPayment and LevelUp are categorized in the same niche as that of PayDragon. However, what primarily sets the latter apart is the fact that while other mobile payment solutions allow you to pay once the customer gets to the front of the line, PayDragon accomplishes the same thing without the customer ever having to get in a line. The extreme convenience that this entails is enough to pull potential consumers towards this intriguing application.
Besides the fact that PayDragon eliminates chances of any kind of hassle or hindrance by cutting out the need for queuing, another factor that is noteworthy is that the application has been created in a very user friendly manner. Moreover, the application makes it almost effortless for businesses to carry out their online operations. When venturing in to the mobile market, businesses must be careful about the impacts of remote ordering. To make this application as practical as possible for businesses, PayDragon facilitates its merchants with an ‘internal dashboard’ through which they can easily administer and execute their orders successfully. Moreover, the menus that PayDragon allows its businesses to publicize are largely limited in the sense that only the best and most readily available items are showcased for potential purchases.
The alluring concept of ‘one-click shopping’ provided by PayDragon is now becoming an increasingly popular deal with numerous businesses thanks to the significant expediency it provides its customers with – they simply have to download the free application, set up their payment information and from there onwards they are free to utilize the one-click shopping fad.
- QR Reader: Scan codes with participating PayDragon merchants to instantly begin a transaction
- A Discover Tab: Locate nearby participating merchants
- A Game Layer: Earn points toward incentives from merchants
- Exclusive Deals: Take merchants up on sales and food deals
- Facebook Integration: Tell your friends about the great meal you just enjoyed
- Receipts for Transactions: Keep track of purchase activity
- Notifications: Receive alerts when an order or item is ready to pick up
The only real drawback that PayDragon currently faces besides the risk of strong possible competition is the fact that it is only available to businesses in limited locations. However, PayDragon has initiated expansion plans and work is rapidly being conducted to increase availability of this application to as many businesses in as many diverse locations as possible.
With the steadfast innovations that PayDragon has presented, it is sure to carve a name for itself in the online mobile shopping world.
Latest posts by Farhan Niazi (see all)
- clearString: A Web Content Management System Developed For and Catering To Small Business - October 30, 2013
- Groupon Strikes In 2013 With the Breadcrumb POS iPad App for Small Businesses - June 25, 2013
- iSIGN Puts Advertisements on the Move for Small Businesses - November 15, 2012