Global features include:
- the ability to include local sales tax
- local languages
- term sensitivity (such as calling suppliers, “suppliers” in the UK instead of “vendors” as we do in the US).
Check out our video interview below or on Smallbiztechnology.com’s YouTube Channel.
The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by Ramon Ray (see all)
- 4 Tips for Staying Safe on a Public Computer - January 20, 2017
- 5 Tips To Choosing Your Marketing Automation Provider - December 16, 2016
- GoDaddy Enhances Mobile Shopping With ApplePay and Shopping Cart Intelligence - December 14, 2016