Global features include:
- the ability to include local sales tax
- local languages
- term sensitivity (such as calling suppliers, “suppliers” in the UK instead of “vendors” as we do in the US).
Check out our video interview below or on Smallbiztechnology.com’s YouTube Channel.
The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by Ramon Ray (see all)
- NEWS: Neglecting Website Basics Can Significantly Impact Sales - May 18, 2017
- News: U.S. Businesses Neglect a Major Information Security Risk - May 18, 2017
- News: Wix Launches SEO Tool and Google Integration - May 17, 2017