Global features include:
- the ability to include local sales tax
- local languages
- term sensitivity (such as calling suppliers, “suppliers” in the UK instead of “vendors” as we do in the US).
Check out our video interview below or on Smallbiztechnology.com’s YouTube Channel.
The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by Ramon Ray (see all)
- Vistaprint Report Says Many Consumers Will Shop More Small Businesses in 2018 - October 2, 2017
- Kensington Announces Ultimate Presenter with Virtual Pointer - October 2, 2017
- Zoho Enables Real Time Messaging with Cliq - October 1, 2017