Global features include:
- the ability to include local sales tax
- local languages
- term sensitivity (such as calling suppliers, “suppliers” in the UK instead of “vendors” as we do in the US).
Check out our video interview below or on Smallbiztechnology.com’s YouTube Channel.
The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by Ramon Ray (see all)
- How A Beauty Company Keeps Its Tech Edge – CTO Interview. Outsource and Get Expert Help. - September 18, 2018
- 7 Steps to Creating Your Own Startup - September 13, 2018
- Apple’s New Product Lines. What’s In It for Small Business? - September 12, 2018