Global features include:
- the ability to include local sales tax
- local languages
- term sensitivity (such as calling suppliers, “suppliers” in the UK instead of “vendors” as we do in the US).
Check out our video interview below or on Smallbiztechnology.com’s YouTube Channel.
The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by Ramon Ray (see all)
- Facebook’s Tools for Mentorship, Hiring and Education - November 14, 2018
- My Experience at a Facebook Community Boost Event - November 12, 2018
- Actress and Entrepreneur Nikki Reed Shares Her Insights on Sustainability, Tech, and Design - November 2, 2018