Anyone who owns a retail outlet knows how difficult it is to keep up with store management, especially when you now have to fight the battle on two fronts. The online aspects of your business are now so important that you cannot just leave them behind. The Internet puts you in front of millions of potential customers, making the equation much more complicated.
But what about your time? Oh, the time! 60 percent of small business owners work 6 days or more per week, according to Rent to Own (RTO) Online, an online magazine. Many of them say that they’ve spent four years without any significant vacations lasting more than a week.
“Now, with all this trouble – and the economic climate – you’re telling me to pay attention to the Web-based side of my business?!”
Not really. We’re telling you to get the tools you need to make this happen. There are a number of Web-based email and social media promotion platforms that can help you streamline this process, letting you spend less time each day focusing on promoting your business online. Why should you settle for any less? You should be in a hot tub right now having some Kahlua, not ripping your hairs out in front of a computer, clicking a ton of addresses on a contact list you’re trying to include in an email. Let someone else take care of that for you.
Here are a few services that can help you with this dilemma:
- SnapRetail provides you with a fully functional SaaS services for retail management with over 170 retailers around the country. They allow you to stock, promote, sell, and plan your product lines. The company also includes a mail management platform and a platform for social media promotion. Their new calendar system now gives you the ability to schedule campaigns over a period of time instead of having to revisit the same page whenever you want to start something new.
- Constant Contact allows you to manage email marketing campaigns in an affordable manner. Their email services will give you enough leverage over your business to make a newsletter or product promotion with a simple click-and-drag interface, making sure you don’t squander away your entire Saturday. Their services start at a rate of $0 for 0-100 email addresses and can go up to $150 per month for as many as 25 thousand email addresses.
It’s time to reclaim your Saturday! Sign up for a service that saves you time, for a change, instead of just focusing on expanding your business. Wait a second… This would do both!
Latest posts by Miguel Leiva-Gomez (see all)
- What is ERP? Does It Have a Place In Small Business? - November 7, 2013
- Small Business IP Phone Services: A Guide To Choosing The Right System For Your Business - September 26, 2013
- 3 Services That Help Add A Face to the Name on Your Contact List - September 23, 2013