Most of you all use Google analytics to know more about the traffic to our web sites.
However, there’s a lot more you can know beyond how many visitors you had and where they are coming from.
For companies wanting to taking their online selling to the next level, why just know that 20% of your audience is coming from Jamaica and 7% from Russian? With the right tools you can know which of your customers are visiting your web site and what they looked at.
LeadLife has a new product, Funnel Fixer which helps you do just that and it’s free for LeadLife customers, it captures critical information about website visitors browsing your site, including detailed information on pages viewed, providing you with powerful sales and marketing insights.
I know Infusionsoft (my employer) also offers a similar tool for it’s customers as do other vendors. If you are already using a system like LeadLife or Infusionsoft or HubSpot or Marketo to help you nurture leads and boost sales, they probably have a free analytics tool like Funnel Fixer.
For those of you NOT using a lead nurturing system, you’re missing out on taking your sales and marketing efforts to another level and going beyond web site analytics to web site sales machine!
Here’s a few things that Funnel Fixer can do for you:
· Visitor Insights™ – Companies will know who’s browsing their sites, even if visitors don’t fill out a form. Detailed page tracking includes time spent on pages, search words used, referring URLs, company information and auto-links to Jigsaw and LinkedIn. Daily emails with visitor detail are pushed to company users’ inboxes.
· Prospect Interests™ – Links all previous anonymous digital behavior to a prospect once they fill out a form on your website. This sales intelligence is sent to your company’s inboxes on a daily basis. As a result, it is possible to tailor sales and marketing messages to the unique needs of each qualified prospect.
· Buying Signs™ Outlook Add-in – Improves close rates at the bottom of the sales funnel by giving sales reps real-time alerts when prospects are reviewing information sent to them. Users that send emails via Microsoft Outlook receive detailed tracking on prospects’ opens, clicks, which web pages they viewed, and more.
Latest posts by Ramon Ray (see all)
- 13 game-changing iPhone X and iOS 11 hacks for marketing your small business - March 17, 2018
- A Clean Office Helps Your Business. Here’s 9 Tips To Consider. - February 27, 2018
- Zoho’s Innovation Continues to Help Small Business Start and Scale - February 16, 2018