With the release of Ramon Ray’s book, Technology Resources for Growing Businesses and the soon to be published Facebook Guide To Small Business Marketing, SmallBizTechnology turns its attention to your office bookshelf. As a growing, technology-minded small business, you can’t have too many resources for learning how to use technology to your advantage. Technology Resources for Growing Businesses stresses the importance on incorporating technology solutions not only to fix problems but to invest in your business’s future.
Small Business Trends praised Technology Resources for Growing Businesses, giving Ray kudos for his informative dialogue and passionate presentation style. “Ramon’s years of experience as a technology consultant showcases how to cut through any jargon clutter,” Pieree DeBois wrote. Thus an overview of an Intrusion Detection System is given with a helpful ‘so here’s why we use it’ logic fitting the experience behind the words.”
Technology Resources for Growing Businesses is available for download at SmallBusinessTechnologyGuide.com or a hard copy is available at Amazon for $20.00. While you’re filling your office bookshelf with important resource materials for your small business’s future, SmallBizTechnology recommends these four small business technology books:
- Small Town Rules by Barry J. Moltz and Becky McCray–This book encourages the use of small town ideals, like frugality, local networking, and keeping small work units for success in the business world. The book explores how technology and economics are changing the world of business today and what your small business needs to do to prosper in this new environment. The book is available via electronic download for $9.99 or in hardcover for $16.16.
- The Age of the Platform by Phil Simon–Amazon, Apple, Facebook, and Google have changed the face of business. It happened so gradually, most of us missed it, but it’s a very clear part of the business world today. Simon looks at the way “The Gang of Four” have used innovation and partnerships to find unimaginable success in a world where so many fail. The Age of the Platform is available from Amazon for $19.95 or via electronic download.
- The Network is Your Customer: Five Strategies to Thrive in a Digital Age by David L. Rogers–Even though technology has changed the face of business today, one thing hasn’t changed: the importance of the customer. This book explores new ways to satisfy your customer base using social media and other 21st-century networking methods. Available via electronic download for $13.98 or in hardback for $14.72.
- The Third Screen: Marketing to Your Customers in a World Gone Mobile by Chuck Martin–Martin describes the mobile phone as the third screen to revolutionize our world, with the television being the first screen and the computer being the second. This book explores how “the age of the smartphone” is changing the way business market and relate to customers. Available in electronic download for $9.99 and in hardcover for $17.99.
Latest posts by Stephanie Faris (see all)
- Can RebelMouse Energize Your Social Campaigns? - February 21, 2014
- TagMyDoc Provides Document Versioning to Businesses - November 15, 2013
- 10 Tools For Managing Business Cards and Exchanging Contacts in the Digital Age - November 13, 2013