Several months ago I went to an Apple store to have my iPad repaired, as the screen had broke. I was pleasantly surprised to see Apple employees with “mobile cash registers”. These employees were able to process transactions from anywhere on the store floor. Sounds simple -but many retailers don’t do this. I’m thinking of the long lines I’ve been at in malls and other retail locations wishing that a store clerk would come to me and let me pay for my $29.00 belt without standing in a long line.
Well you now have this option with Intuit’s recent integration of it’s mobile payment solution GoPayment and Intuit’s QuickBooks Point of Sale 2013 Solution.
Using this new integration retailers have the following benefits:
· Maximize sales by accepting credit cards in the aisle or on the go at street fairs and trade shows using GoPayment on the most popular smartphones and tablets.
· Make better business decisions with detailed reporting and powerful tools to track inventory, sales, customers and employees.
· Grow their business, giving brick-and-mortar retailers a new way to better serve customers while offering micro businesses room to expand from a mobile-only retailer to a store front owner.
Beyond the mobile payment options QuickBooks POS offers the following benefits:
- Track inventory and set automatic re-order points
- Manage customer’s contact information and send personalized emails and gift cards
- Access business reports to get unique insight into how the business is doing
- Track employees’ hours and pay commissions
- Manage and monitor business results for up to 20 stores from one location
- Ring up sales faster with a complete set of optional, integrated retail hardware, including a receipt printer, bar code scanner, credit card reader and cash drawer
Latest posts by Ramon Ray (see all)
- Salesforce Upgrade Its Customer Service Platform. Faster Setup Time. - July 27, 2017
- Why Wix Code Is a Game Changer for Businesses - July 25, 2017
- How Adobe Scan and These 7 Tips Can Make You More Productive - July 25, 2017