It”s not to early to begin to prepare for all the attention your business will get during this campaign.
Here’s five suggestions:
- Have a system in place to CAPTURE minimal customer information – such as email or cell phone
- Revamp your online marketing tools (web site, blog, Facebook page, Twitter, etc)
- Ensure all your local sites (Google Local, Manta, Yelp and etc) are up to date and accurate
- Contact all your customers and inform them of special deals you’ll be having during Small Business Saturday
- Cross market with other local businesses
CardsCashRewards.com founder Jeffery Lakes said that research indicates that retailers issuing gift cards produce higher cash-flows as well as enjoy greater customer acquisition and retention ratios than those outside the gift card arena. Gift cards are also excellent tools enabling small businesses to keep revenues in the store as well as for partnering with local retailers and enhancing supplier relationships.
Latest posts by Ramon Ray (see all)
- Wix Launches Simple Marketing Automation for Growing Businesses – Wix Ascend - December 11, 2018
- You’ve Been Fired. How To Start Your Own Business - December 3, 2018
- Make Better Presentation Slides With This New Tool. Ramon Reviews Beautiful.ai - November 27, 2018