- They know about the content or what you offer and are going their directly (whether you have lots of great content or are a local restaurant).
- They are searching in a search engine for something and are directed to your web site.
Here’s where things get interesting. If they are looking at your web site on a smartphone or tablet. If your website is not optimized for mobile browsers your visitors are frustrated (as your web site looks terrible in their browsers). With this frustration they click AWAY from your web site to another one – most likely your competitor.
I use Mobstac for my mobile web site service – but there are so many others you can choose from.
I just saw one today –Bmobilized – looks pretty good.
Whichever one you choose make sure that when smartphone or tablet users visit your website they can see it looking great in their web browsers.
You should have stats of your visitors, easily indicate what goes on the navigation (what is mobilized) and other options.
Latest posts by Ramon Ray (see all)
- Advice from the 2017 SXSW Dell Experience: How to Pitch a Complex Business - March 30, 2017
- The Experience: Dell Showcases the Power of Technology at SXSW 2017 - March 28, 2017
- Accounting Gets Artificial Intelligence: Xero’s New Service - March 16, 2017