I use all three major credit cards: American Express, Visa and Mastercard. If you’re not fully educated in what your credit card can do for you and how to make the card WORK FOR YOU (not you working for the card) then you’re losing out.
Most all of you already know about OPEN Forum (by American Express). Did you know that Master Card recently launched a new resource as well?
In a recent announcement, MasterCard worked with Rearden Commerce to launch the MasterCard Business Network network, which currently has three modules designed to meet the critical needs of these businesses:
- Purchase – Offers small and mid-size businesses exclusive discounts on more than 650,000 products delivered from national distributors
- Travel and Dining – Helps businesses manage their air, hotel and car rental bookings; create, manage and enforce employee travel policies; review restaurant ratings and make reservations
- Expense – Provides the capability to create, save and print basic expense reports for free
Check this out and explore other resources from your credit card company – you might be pleasantly surprised.
Latest posts by Ramon Ray (see all)
- Zoho’s Innovation Continues to Help Small Business Start and Scale - February 16, 2018
- How To Use CRM to Create Positive Customer Experiences - February 16, 2018
- Heartwarming Small Business Movie from Intuit Celebrates Small Biz Success - February 2, 2018