Like millions of you I use an accounting program to manage my finances. I use Intuit Quickbooks others use Sage Peachtree, Xero, Wave Accounting, Outright, or some other tool.
The challenge with most all of these programs (online or software) is that they don’t provide deep intelligence into how your business is really doing.
Sure – you know that you have $70,000 in the bank, and that you have $150,000 of expenses to pay, but you don’t know much else.
Enter BodeTree which takes your financial information (I assume it imports your financial data) and helps you understand what it means:
- You can see how your numbers compare to your competition – very useful to know how you are doing compared to other similar businesses.
- What if you could take your banker a professional looking report, instead of a spreadsheet full of numbers? Maybe you would get that loan. BodeTree helps you prepare professional notes.
- Norm Brodsky (serial entrepreneur and Inc Magazine writer) has taught us all a lot about business buying and selling. With BodTree you can better see the value of your business.
BodeTree is $250 a year or $25 a month.
You use Google Analytics to measure the performance of your web site. BodeTree is your financial analytics to turn raw financial data into actionable financial insight.
Latest posts by Ramon Ray (see all)
- Are Business Plans Necessary to Start a Business? - August 16, 2018
- Indra Nooyi Steps Down from Pepsi – What Can Small Business Owners Learn from Her? - August 15, 2018
- How General Liability Insurance Adds Value to Your Organization - August 14, 2018