Travel can be a pain. You have to endure the cramped flight, wait in line, wait in another line, and deal with other pains of travel. (But you LOVE those frequent flyer miles!). Furthermore, when you get back there’s so much paper work to take care of you. You, your supervisor (or the ones you supervise) and the admin’s in between.
If you use Concur (or other travel management solutions) a lot of that pain is taken away.
I use TripIt, a Concur product to manage my entire flight and recently Concur announced the Concur Small Business which brings a new dashboard-like homepage and time-saving tips to their product.
New “smart tips” help small businesses automate the entire expense reporting process in a couple of clicks, by making it simple to:
- Capture receipts with a smartphone
- Upload or email receipts to email@example.com
- Sync credit card charges automatically
- File or submit expenses on-the-go using Concur’s mobile app.
These “small changes” can produce big productivity savings for the traveler, the admin person and the supervisor who needs to approve travel.
If you’re not using a travel solution like Concur I know many small business owners are at least using smartphones and Evernote (or some other tools) to capture and scan receipts and send to the appropriate person in their company.
Latest posts by Ramon Ray (see all)
- 4 Tips for Staying Safe on a Public Computer - January 20, 2017
- 5 Tips To Choosing Your Marketing Automation Provider - December 16, 2016
- GoDaddy Enhances Mobile Shopping With ApplePay and Shopping Cart Intelligence - December 14, 2016