Freshdesk, a social help desk service, recently announced integration with SugarCRM and Salesforce.com. I think this integration is important for two reasons.
1. The help desk software can now tie into the customer and sales knowledge base of a company
2. The support team can be enlisted to help more with customer service, and upsells.
Sounds simple, but when you have disjointed company services (sales, marketing, development, support, etc), you have disjointed offerings to customers and your company loses – in the long run.
The Freshdesk announcement reads:
Freshdesk is integrating with Salesforce and SugarCRM, giving sales and support teams the ability to seamlessly collaborate, manage and interact with all of their customers.Now, when a customer submits a support query, support agents are able to see which sales person closed the deal and who is currently working with them, giving support teams more information to prioritize issues and determine the amount of attention needed for each request. Furthermore, the sales managers can see if their customers are already in the process of receiving customer support, or have support questions before picking up the phone to follow up on a lead.In addition to viewing all a customer’s support and sales history from Salesforce and SugarCRM, businesses can instantly respond to their customers directly from the Freshdesk platform.
Latest posts by Ramon Ray (see all)
- 4 Tips for Staying Safe on a Public Computer - January 20, 2017
- 5 Tips To Choosing Your Marketing Automation Provider - December 16, 2016
- GoDaddy Enhances Mobile Shopping With ApplePay and Shopping Cart Intelligence - December 14, 2016