Marketing automation is that sweet, sweet thing that lets you find out what customers are most likely going to buy your products while you’re sitting at your desk. Instead of hiring a team of individuals who have to sit down all day and waddle through your site analytics data, you can have a piece of software do it for you!
That’s right. You can stop putting your wallet under an induction coil now. We’re living in the information age, and business technology has progressed to a point where you can hire programs to do the grunt work that you once had to hire employees for or, even worse, had to do yourself. Today, the one thing you should be stingy about is time, because time is money and there certainly isn’t enough of it most days when you are running a small business.
Services like marketing automation have been available for a while in large corporate environments, although they tend to rely on teams that interpret all of the data. The Internet, however, has bestowed its blessings upon the business stratosphere with new possibilities. Instead of looking at how prospects behave in the physical world, you can now see how they click through your site, simplifying the process of marketing to a little bit of data mining.
Here are a couple of services that can empower your business with a new pair of eyes:
- Pardot by Dell – Most recently, Dell has partnered up with Pardot to offer its marketing automation platform that not only tells you what people are doing on your site, but also takes that data to tell you which person might become a likely buyer. It also allows you to nurture your prospects by providing them with emails that might attract them into a deal with you. One of Pardot’s most hallmark features is its ability to construct forms through a simple ‘designer’ interface.
- Infusionsoft’s AIO Solution – Infusionsoft has an all-in-one (AIO) package that will probably become your favorite toy. Not only does it automate your marketing efforts and provide you with results, but it also adds tools to let you close your sales more quickly. Infusionsoft’s AIO solution is a marketing automation platform infused with CRM, email & social marketing, and e-commerce.
A lot of people think about buying something, but quit doing so because of unanswered questions they don’t feel bothered to ask. When prospects are contacted by businesses, they feel like the business is flipping over sideways to answer what questions they might have. Automated marketing tells you who you should approach. Don’t let the fish swim away!
Latest posts by Miguel Leiva-Gomez (see all)
- What is ERP? Does It Have a Place In Small Business? - November 7, 2013
- Small Business IP Phone Services: A Guide To Choosing The Right System For Your Business - September 26, 2013
- 3 Services That Help Add A Face to the Name on Your Contact List - September 23, 2013